Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Eleven Questions and Maybe Eleven Answers

Jenn

https://jkimexploring.wordpress.com/2017/09/14/liebster-award-x2/

and

A.J.

http://ajsterkel.blogspot.com/2017/09/liebster-award-tag.html

asked 11 questions each and I have decided to pilfer half of them.  Let us arrive at it.

Q1.  Do you have any weird blogging habits?
A1.  I write a lot of rough drafts and partial posts without finishing / posting them.

Q2.  What do you do when you're not blogging / reading?
A2.  I watch news shows, hike in the park, wander the internets.  I listen to podcasts, hang out at the cafe where my lesbian crush works.  Nothing interesting. 

Q3.  What is your favorite romance that isn't cannon?
A3.  Lady Brett Ashley and Jake Barnes, from The Sun Also Rises.  If that's too obvious, Princess Leia Organa and Lando Calrissian.

Q4.  Most binge-able TV show?
A4.  Seinfeld

Q5.  What's the story behind your blog's title?    
A5.  I live on the third floor.

Q6.  What are some of your favorite book covers?
A6.
763477

315233

  49552
 
127740

Q7.  Your to-be-read shelf is overflowing with unread books. How do you choose what to read next?
A7.  I tend to read shorter books before longer ones.  If I just read a serious book, I might go with a lighter read next.  

Q8.  What are the best and worst books you were forced to read in school?
A8.  Best:  1984 and the two Alice books.  Worst:  To Kill a Mockingbird and Lord of the Flies.

Q9.  How do you stay motivated to keep blogging?
A9.  Apparently I don't. Ha.  I committed to a contest though, so I'm posting for that. Also, I don't have a life.  So I need to do something with my time.

Q10.  If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
A10.  A better apartment building with management that isn't morally bankrupt.

Q11.  What book has been sitting on your to-be-read shelf the longest? Why haven’t you read it yet?
A11.  Rod: The Autobiography.  It's about 360 pages, hardback, and not a book that I chose.  I won it at a spin-the-wheel thingy at an arts fair.  I'm mildly interested though.
            


4 comments:

  1. I used to start writing posts and then lose interest and never finish them. I’ve gotten a lot better about that over the years.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kill A Mockingbird??? I am polar opposite..I love that book! Wouldn't it be great to say we are too busy to blog because we just got back from Capri and are now travelling to Vienna to meet up with George and Amal:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I need to think of an excuse to post Tina Fey's joke about George and Amal. So tonight, her husband gets a lifetime achievement award. LOL

      Delete