Written and directed by Woody Allen.
Released in 1989.
- Cameo appearance by Nora Ephron.
* There's stuff with Allen. Decide for yourself how that affects your viewing choices.
Based on a novel by Avery Corman.
Directed by Robert Benton.
Released in 1979.
- Kate Jackson was offered the role of Joanna, but couldn't do it because of scheduling conflicts with Charlie's Angels. Faye Dunaway, Jane Fonda, and Ali MacGraw turned it down.
Based on La Femme Infidele.
Directed by Adrian Lyne.
Released in 2002.
- There were five different endings shot.
Directed by Oliver Stone.
Released in 1987.
- Stewart Copeland, of the Police, composed the score.
If I could save only one: Crimes and Misdemeanors
Last Week's Answer: Wall Street
This Week's Question: Two members of the Wall Street cast are in another Elliptical 100 film. Which is it?
Jon - 4
Brett Alan - 3
Note: The Michael Douglas films that almost made the list are The Game, Disclosure, Basic Instinct, and Fatal Attraction.