Saturday, May 26, 2018

News Dump



So apparently a Jew-hater is running for Senator of my state. He has the David Duke endorsement, which always plays so well in California.

Another school shooting since I addressed the topic. I guess I missed the NRA's campaign to make gun owners responsible for their weapons.

The Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame tried to dis Brandi Chastain and got called on it. Rightfully so. I won't be posting the offensive image.

A lot of teachers' strikes in the news recently.  I'm not a fan of public employees striking; it seems like bully tactics. When grocery store employees strike, I can shop at a different store. Not so simple when public school teachers strike. That being said, we want good teachers, so we should treat them well within reason.

The little man in NoKo is an annoying b*tch. But he sent back three of ours, so let's keep playing.

Dems gave President Trump crap for calling MS-13 members animals.  Then an MS-13 member got convicted of murder and his nickname is Animal. I can't make this stuff up. 




 

5 comments:

  1. That last one made me laugh. Life is stupid sometimes.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm glad you laughed. You're my favorite person in the entire state of Colorado.

      Delete
  2. I come from a long line of coal miners, men who had to strike to get better pay, better working conditions, and better health insurance. My parents (WV teachers) went on strike in 1990 for a long overdue salary increase that the legislature reneged on. Unfortunately, it seems that they only way to get the powers that be to listen anymore is to be bold, which sometimes means striking. Educators will take a lot. I just think that the profession has taken and taken and taken about as much crap as we can and this year we reached a breaking point.

    ReplyDelete