Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Card Collecting 5: Incoming

  


So I received three envelopes in the mail: one had free cards and the other two were trades.

Free 2020 Gypsy Queen baseball cards from Rod at Padrographs:

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen #96 Xander Bogaerts Front   2020 Topps Gypsy Queen #266 Miguel Cabrera Front



So props to Rod for hooking me up with my first GQ cards.

Trade with Eric, from TCDB:

1988 Topps #190 Dan Marino Front   1989 Score #13 Dan Marino Front

2018 Donruss - The Champ is Here #CHAMP-16 Jake Elliott Front 

The Score Marino is #13, like his uniform number. :)

Trade with Mike, from TCDB:

2004 Topps #26 Dante Hall Front   2009 Topps - Cheerleaders #C4 Emily C. Front


In other news that isn't worth its own post:  I had sponsored a series of mini contests on TCDB and have started to send out people's cards.

I also sponsored an NFL Draft contest for a larger card bundle.  Was kind of disappointed more people didn't enter it.  But it got a few entries, so it could've been worse. Ha.   Anyway, I have the winner's stash packaged and ready. I should get it out today.

Lastly, I feel like I should transition my better cards to 9-pockets and binders, but I currently don't have access to Target or my local hobby shop.  So they're going to be stuck in boxes a while longer.  At least they're in top loaders.




No comments:

Post a Comment