Sunday, May 15, 2022

Scoring from My Dealer

 

I bought a box of 2021 Topps Big League.  Eighteen packs of ten cards per, for a total of 180.  Let's look at some highlights:











-  I like the different colored borders to match the teams.  Dodgers should have been blue though.  

-  Not sure what to think of Bauer.  Seems kind of like he's being punished for accusations because people would rather be p.c. than fair.  

-  I got several action shots of ball meets glove. 

-  Only one mask card.

-  This slot was supposed to be a green foil (SN75) of Patrick Corbin, but the photo isn't up on TCDB.  So you get a Yank instead.  

-  Orange parallels were 1 per pack - a brighter orange than shown here.  

-  Art of the Game, by Darrin Pepe.  1 every 4 packs.  I like the fronts, but the backs are lame.

-  Defensive Wizards - 1 every 4 packs.  I like 'em, but I wish they had varied the background a bit. 

-  Wanted - 1 every 4 packs.  I would have shown them with their gloves.  

-  Good collation.  

-  Trade stash listed on TCDB.         

6 comments:

  1. Bought a pack a fre weeks ago,ucky enough to get a Orange Cabrera.

    Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still debating on grabbing a blaster. The base card design is okay and opening packs is always fun... but I'll probably just hold off and grab singles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expected to see some outrage over your Bauer comment.

    ReplyDelete