Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Pack War Winners

Card 1


Card 2


















Card 3




















Card 4




















Card 5




















-  So I tried to rank the cards within each pack.  Card 1 is what I think is the best card of the pack, not the first card I pulled.  And so on and so forth.

-   Betts and Soto tied, with Bryce Harper losing by one.

-  I did not expect Rodriguez to win.  He knocked off Aaron Judge and Max Scherzer.

-  Witt is another upset.  He beat Kris Bryant and Luis Robert. 

-  Perennial project Joey Bart managed four votes somehow.  

-  Wasn't Mountcastle the Orioles' rep last year?          

Thanks for voting. 

 

4 comments:

  1. Not sure how close it was... but I almost voted for Bart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My exact vote so I obviously agree with the overall outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted for Witt, I think.
    Good Job to all the voters. 👍

    ReplyDelete