Thursday, February 22, 2024

My Teams vs Your Teams


 

My Teams                                                   Your Teams




-  Starting eight plus a DH

-  Starting pitchers

-  Bullpen

-  Bench


My teams are the Phillies, Oakland A's, and Padres:  the three teams I've rooted for during my life.    

It's the last 50 years, because the Padres and Oakland A's are somewhat new compared to teams like the Yankees and Cardinals.  I'm already giving you guys way more teams to draw from, so I need something to even the playing field.  Ha.

I avoided juicers.  Go ahead and file your complaints about other exclusions though.  Jeff Kent?  Curt Schilling?  Steve Garvey?    

             

2 comments:

  1. Not many baseball fans who root for both A's AND Padres. You want some extra A's and Padres? If so, let me know. As for your team... I love it. Most of my PC guys made your team. I think the only thing we differ on are juicers. I collect them too 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The A's were my second team growing up. Then when I moved to San Diego, I switched to the Padres kind of. The Phillies have always been my favorite team.
      It's not about collecting. It's just about who has the better team.

      Delete