Sunday, July 26, 2026

World Cup Contest Winner


Batting Out of Order.  

Good job.

I do not have an address for you.  So send me an email:

morganyud at protonmail dot com


Prize Options:

Baseball:  A lot of junk era, a lot from 2024 to 2026.  If you're set building, I also have a lot of commons from 2024 Topps, 2024 Topps Holiday, 2025 Topps, 2025 Topps Holiday, and 2026 Topps.  I would want your needs list, if you choose the commons, so I'm not sending you dupes.         

Basketball:  A lot of early 1990s, a lot of 2020s.

College Football (or NFL rookies in college uniforms):  Mostly from 2019 to 2025.

Football:  A lot of junk era, a lot of 2020s.   

Hockey:  A lot of early 1990s, some after the '90s.  


Anyway, pick 2 options, or the same option twice.  And maybe a third option just in case that is clearly marked as third.    

2 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks! I would like baseball, modern x2. I'm not set building but Angels are preferred. I'll mail my address. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete