Saturday, November 28, 2020

The Weekly Clean-Up

 


-  So no Panini Black Friday this year.  Last year, I waited until late December and then bought all the football packs my dealer still had.  

-  A blogger had been asking for people to trade with him for his Time Travel project, so I requested his address so I could send him cards, but I haven't heard from him.  

-  I'm working on a partial trade want list for a future post, now that I don't have anything good left to trade the other way.  Ha.  

Vamps is free on YouTube. A bit silly, but Krysten Ritter's in it.   The Cheap Detective is also, with Peter Falk and others.       

   


4 comments:

  1. Sent you an email with a list of my 2020 A&G and an address request. Let me know if you need any or all of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was disappointed that there was no black friday this year by panini as well. I like their promos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're looking for Matt aka Kep75 on TCDB. His address should be on his profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange, I sent you an email last week at the morganyud at protonmail dot com address you provided. I'll try again here shortly.

    ReplyDelete