Tuesday, July 13, 2021

A to Z Music Challenge

Got this topic from Chris the Collector.

I'll stick to bands.  

* - Saw live.


# - 10000 Maniacs

A - Aerosmith

AC/DC, America

B - Beatles

Blondie*, Beastie Boys, Bangles*

C - Cars

Culture Club, Cure, Chicago, Commodores, CCR

D - Doors

Def Leppard, Dire Straits

E - Eagles

Eurhythmics

F - Foreigner

Fleetwood Mac

G - Genesis

Go Gos*, Garbage, Guns N' Roses

H - Highwaymen

I - INXS


J - Journey

Jefferson Airplane


K - Kinks 

Kiss, Killers


L - Led Zeppelin

Lynyrd Skynyrd


M - Motley Crue

Moody Blues


N - No Doubt


O - Outfield


P - Pretenders*

Police, Pink Floyd, Pet Shop Boys


Q - Queen


R - Rolling Stones


S - Steely Dan 

Supertramp, Survivor


T - Thompson Twins 

Toto, Talking Heads


U - U2*


V - Van Halen (The Diamond Dave era, not the over-commercialized bull shit era.)


W - The Who 

Wings, Whitesnake


X - X


Y - Yardbirds


Z - ZZ Top   

The Collector (thepedestriancollector.blogspot.com)

10 comments:

  1. Good job. THese are harder than they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a bunch of the groups you listed... but The Outfield stood out, because I don't think many other bloggers had them on their lists besides the two of us. Great band.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this just means we're too old for Oasis. Ha.

      Delete
  3. I had the Yardbirds for Y on my unpublished post. They were one of the easier choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I considered Yes for the honorable mention spot, but it was always the Yardbirds for the top spot.

      Delete