Saturday, December 30, 2023

The Clean-Up

 


-  Spending most of my money these days on dental work.  

-  Watched The Killing of a Sacred Deer, a Nicole Kidman movie.  It was weird.  

-  Kerry, from Cards on Cards, sponsored another Bowl Pick 'Em contest.  I was toast before Christmas.  Ha.  

-  Some series I like in the blogosphere:

     Time Travel Trading - The Diamond Jester and his readers.

     Random Wax - Nothing If Not Random

     Junk Mall Junk Wax - The Angels, in Order

     Wood vs. Wood - Baseball Cards Come to Life!

-  Has the Diamond King not been showing up in people's blog rolls?  Seems like that's the case.  Or was at least.  

-  I'm out of envelopes.  The store didn't have the right size.  So I have to find a store that does.  This only affects Keppel probably.  


Diamond Jesters (diamond-jesters.blogspot.com)

Nothing If Not Random

Cards on Cards  

Baseball Cards Come to Life! (borosny.blogspot.com)

The Angels, In Order (angelsinorder.blogspot.com)  

The Diamond King




4 comments:

  1. I was toast before Christmas too, I think I'm currently in last. And thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout! I wasn't familiar with Nothing if not Random.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping to come up with some new series on Sport Card Collectors in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A. Had an dental implant put in this year. Outside of my place, new car purchases, or the central air conditioner unit... it's the most expensive thing I've ever purchased.

    B. I've only picked 12 winners so far in Kerry's Bowl Mania.
    🤣

    C. DK pops up on my blogroll. Or at least he does now.

    ReplyDelete