Sunday, July 26, 2026

World Cup Contest Winner


Batting Out of Order.  

Good job.

I do not have an address for you.  So send me an email:

morganyud at protonmail dot com


Prize Options:

Baseball:  A lot of junk era, a lot from 2024 to 2026.  If you're set building, I also have a lot of commons from 2024 Topps, 2024 Topps Holiday, 2025 Topps, 2025 Topps Holiday, and 2026 Topps.  I would want your needs list, if you choose the commons, so I'm not sending you dupes.         

Basketball:  A lot of early 1990s, a lot of 2020s.

College Football (or NFL rookies in college uniforms):  Mostly from 2019 to 2025.

Football:  A lot of junk era, a lot of 2020s.   

Hockey:  A lot of early 1990s, some after the '90s.  


Anyway, pick 2 options, or the same option twice.  And maybe a third option just in case that is clearly marked as third.    

5 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks! I would like baseball, modern x2. I'm not set building but Angels are preferred. I'll mail my address. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tom! And thank you EM for sharing the photo of Shakira at her World Cup performance. Hard to believe she'll be turning 50 next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaalllllll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tom, nice job!

    ReplyDelete