Monday, April 9, 2018

A to Z Challenge: H


Aired:  2011 - 2016 (five seasons)
Vague Description:  The renegades, rebels, and rogues who were involved in the construction of the Transcontinental Railroad.
Starred:  Anson Mount, Colm Meaney
Why Watch:  It's a good long-form show, like Breaking Bad and a certain show that starts with S.


Aired:  2013 - Current (five seasons)
Vague Description: Jane Lynch hosts a game show in which two teams of celebs and one commoner each compete against each other.
Stars:  Jane Lynch? I feel like this is so obvious it might be a trick question.
Why Watch:  It's not the typical game show. It's not the typical way of seeing the celebs.
Honorable Mentions:  The appearances of Ellie Kemper and Leah Remini.
Note:  As this is a current show, I haven't watched its most recent seasons.


Aired:  2005 - 2014 (nine seasons)
Vague Description:  The first show ever to be about friends in New York City.
Starred:  Josh Radnor, Cobie Smolders  Smulders
Why Watch:  NPH, attractive women.
Dissenting Opinion:  The later seasons aren't as good as the early seasons.

5 comments:

  1. I saw a couple of episodes of Hollywood Game Night and just never got into it. I haven’t seen the others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. There will be two more game shows - one which I don't expect you to have even heard of and one which I'll be heart broken if you don't like it.

      Delete
  2. Heard of one (How I Met...); have watched none. Your AtoZ challenge is really emphasizing how little tv I've watched over the past 8-10 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not the person who should be doing TV Shows. But my plan to do Movies (in categories from A to Z) wasn't working.

      Delete
    2. Well, you're rolling with the punches. Going to a plan B shows a lot of adaptability on your part.

      Delete