Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Another Trade

So I traded with Craig (DukeyDevil on TCDB).  I've traded with him a few times, as he's a set builder with an extensive want list.  This time, I sent him 24 cards for 12 better cards.  But I'm only going to post 6 of them here.  The other 6 will be in a future post.  

    

1972 Topps.  The rookie card of the first DH in MLB.

1976 Topps.  They say prison changes a man...  

  

1981 Topps.   1976 A.L. Rookie of the Year.  Deserved better.  

   

1971 Topps.  Bumped a Cortez Kennedy from the #10 slot in my frankenset.

1976 Topps.  Bumped a Vinny Testaverde from the #24 slot in my frankenset.

  

1990 Fleer.  Bumped a Randall Cunningham from the #93 slot in my frankenset. 

So yeah - my frankenset is making progress.  Might unveil it in the near future, even if it won't be "done".  My team pages still need a lot of work though.  

   

1 comment:

  1. Great cards - the bird, Blomberg, and Alworth in particular.

    ReplyDelete