Friday, July 3, 2020

Trade

So I traded with Aaron (acasebol).  Gave up 2 baseball and 4 football cards for a mix of basketball, football, and hockey. 

   

   

All three are rookie cards.

    

Not my favorite James Jett card, but it works as a place holder in my Multi-Sport collection.  

Larry Brown for my Super Bowl MVP collection.  Some of you might be too young to remember the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.  :)  

    
 
A couple of Roys for my hockey collection.  Some say he was almost as good as Hextall.      

3 comments:

  1. Nice Dirk and Carter RCs! Roy and Hextall were my favorite goalies as a kid, along with Grant Fuhr. Is Larry Brown the last Cowboy to win SB MVP? Haha, I love that "America's Team" has gone a quarter century without a title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They haven't even made it to the conference title game since then. Ha.

      The first hockey games I saw were the Flyers' playoff run in Hextall's rookie year. Hockey wasn't a big deal in northern California, but my father was from Philly and ESPN had all the games.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete