Saturday, July 4, 2020

July 4th

The below six-pack of cards is up for grabs.  

U.S. mailing addresses only.

People who have previously commented on this blog only. 

Entry Deadline:  9:00 AM July 5th (Pacific time)   

Winner picked by random number generator.

I'll notify the winner as a response to his / her comment. 

2019 Donruss #16 Pat Tillman Front  1993 Pro Set #66 Lincoln Kennedy Front 


1995 Score #164 Sam Adams Front   2008 Topps - NFL Honor Roll #HR-CB Chuck Bednarik Front  

    2008 Topps - NFL Honor Roll #HR-RS Roger Staubach Front  

Posthumous Tillman

Lincoln Kennedy rookie card

It was either this Sam Adams or one of him on a beach. LOL

2008 Topps NFL Honor Roll


2 comments:

  1. I'll give it a shot. I don't have a Pat Tillman card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked for a number between 1 and 1. I got 1, so the first entry wins.

      Please email me your address:

      morganyud at protonmail dot com

      Delete