Saturday, October 10, 2020

Ten On the Tenth

 


Baseball only this month.

U.S. and Canada only.  

People who are willing to send me their mailing addresses only. 


First six eligible entrants will receive a PWE of one of the following bundles:

Diamond Kings - mostly overproduction era

All-Stars - mostly overproduction era

Highlights -  mostly overproduction era

Ho Cards -  horizontal cards from the overproduction era and more recent

Oddballs -  cards from less mainstream sets and goofy inserts

Norms - base cards from mainstream sets / mostly overproduction era


Comment on the playoffs to enter.  

Feel free to specify which bundle you want.  Only one of each is available though. You may also request players from a specific team, though I make no promises on that.

Entry Deadline:  Noon on October 11, Pacific time.


6 comments:

  1. Detroit Tigers...Ho cards are cool.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. I've given you several chances to send me your address. This is your last one.

      morganyud at protonmail dot com

      Delete
  2. Loved seeing the Rays take the series last night. Great game. I'm liking the oddballs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to send anything up here... I already owe you some PWE's. But I just had to comment on the playoffs. I'm so bummed that neither of my teams could advance. I figured at least one of them would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought Oakland would have a shot against the Astros without Verlander. Meh.

      Delete