Thursday, October 1, 2020

Pink (not the singer)

So Collecting Cutch is still driving the breast cancer awareness bus.  For his latest activity, he's offering a sweet Babe Ruth card to one lucky blogger who posts a pink card on his / her blog. I own several pink parallels, but sadly they're less common than base cards and do not have their pictures up on TCDB.  I had planned on showing a Kyle Rudolph SN499 that features him scoring a touchdown against the Cowboys. But I couldn't find a pic of it when I did an interwebs search.  So instead, this is what you get:

   


This is a 2019 Donruss Optic pink parallel.  I probably pulled it from a blaster box I bought at Target.  (image from eBay) 

Montgomery had a rough childhood, so it's nice to see him find some success. 

Anyway, Collecting Cutch:

https://collectingcutch.blogspot.com  


   


5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Thanks for spreading the awareness. I don't collect much football, but love what Panini cranks out in their products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, most of my baseball cards are junk era, so I don't think I have any pink ones.

      Delete
    2. You're right. Can't think of any pink "Junk Wax Era" cards. Now the 70's are a completely different story.

      Delete
  2. I always love BCA month. And it's neat to see pink parallels from other (non-baseball) sports. I think I might have one or two in my collection.

    ReplyDelete