Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Name the Christmas movie / TV special for each clue. First to get all of them right will receive three points. If nobody gets all ten by December 20, the entrant with the most right will be awarded two points.
1. "Can't see the line, can you Russ?"
2. Boris Karloff speaks, but does not sing.
3. Cousin Mel though. :)
4. The proper ranking is as follows: Porsche, Jessica Biel, family stuff.
5. Don't lick the flagpole.
6. Who has an office party on Christmas Eve?
7. Once again, a certain legendary dog proves his superiority to the humans. This time, as a thespian.
8. Halle Berry, Lauren Graham, Angelina Jolie. How many souls did this guy sell to the devil?
9. Nothing says Christmas like forgetting your son.
10. Possibly the worst movie ever. Though I suppose he redeemed himself in Vertigo.