Saturday, August 8, 2020

The Weekly Clean-Up

  

-  I think I might abandon my baseball frankenset.  Thought of a new project that should be more fun.  

-  Placed an order on Cardbarrel.  So we'll see how that goes.         

Hoosiers is free on YouTube now. 

-  Nobody tried to guess the team last week, but it's the Lions.

-  If you want to read about an epic card flip:
http://shoeboxlegends.blogspot.com/2020/08/a-straight-up-holy-shit-flip.html

-  Anyway, Monday's the tenth.  Plan accordingly.  

4 comments:

  1. Haven't seen Hoosiers in a long time. I'll throw it on tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Looking forward to learning what you came up with to supplant the baseball franken-set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a sweet flip.

      My new baseball project involves Cardbarrel. So it will probably be a few weeks before the reveal.

      Delete