What's left of it. Ha.
Only two this month.
- One of the best defensive shortstops ever. Obviously.
- Led the NFL in receiving yards in 1976.
Unfortunately, the Carr is damaged; probably happened when I was opening the package. So it will be headed to the Bay Area.
|A Bold Bluff - C.M. Coolidge|
1. Do you collect baseball cards?
2. Do you collect basketball cards?
3. Do you collect football cards?
4. Do you collect hockey cards?
5. Do drifters tend to mysteriously vanish in your area?
6. What happened to D.B. Cooper?
7. Explain your JFK assassination theory in one sentence.
8. Do you prefer card acquisition posts or collection highlights posts? Neither?
9. Do you think of music by song or by band / artist?
10. Are you building any of the following baseball sets: 1993 Leaf, 2021 Topps Big League, 2021 Topps, 2022 Topps?
11. Are you building any of the following football sets: 1982 Topps, 1983 Topps, 1984 Topps, 1985 Topps, 1989 Pro Set, 1990 Score, 1991 Fleer, 1991 Score, 1991 Topps, 1992 Pacific, 1993 Score, 2019 Leaf Draft?
12. Should we ban the penny?
13. Are you on TCDB?
14. Do you have a 1982 DK Carlton Fisk you would like to trade me?
15. Where were you when the Eagles blew out the Patriots in Super Bowl LII?
16. What's the last good book you've read?
17. Explain Gary Pettis's 1989 Upper Deck card.
18. Should legendary Phillie Pete Rose be in the Hall of Fame?
19. Are you building any of the following hockey sets: 1990-91 Upper Deck, 1990-91 Bowman, 1990-91 Topps, 1991-92 Topps, 1991-92 OPC, 1998-99 Topps, 2007-08 Upper Deck Victory?
20. If you collect baseball cards, do you have a favorite era: old-timey (pre-1957), vintage (1957-1979), the Bob Walk era (1980-1993), modern (1994-2022)?
Since you made it this far, here's a picture of Justin Verlander's wife:
|The Menaced Assassin - Rene Magritte|
138 cards in this order. Made a lot of progress on my frankenset. A lot of 1980s Donruss.
- Phillies legend.
- Get in line, ladies.
- Not Rodney Scott.
- Completes my 1983 DK set.
- RC. Worth a lot less than it used to be.