Directed by Jean-Marc Vallee.
Released in 2013.
- Adam Dunn appears as a bartender.
Based on Proved Innocent, by Gerry Conlon.
Directed by Jim Sheridan.
Released in 1993.
- The feature film debut of Saffron Burrows.
Based on a Vanity Fair article by Marie Brenner.
Directed by Michael Mann.
Released in 1999.
- Crowe's transformation into the older Jeffrey Wigand included daily applications of wrinkles and liver spots.
Based on The Death and Life of Dith Pran, by Sydney Schanberg.
Directed by Roland Joffe.
Released in 1984.
- Haing Ngor (Pran) spent four years in a Khmer Rouge labor camp and had never acted before this film.
Directed by Ramon Menendez.
Released in 1988.
- Olmos and LDP had appeared together in a Miami Vice episode and the former helped the latter get cast in this film.
Directed by Sam Green and Bill Siegel.
Released in 2002.
- The son of Kathy Boudin and David Gilbert, Chesa Boudin, is currently the District Attorney of San Francisco. He was raised mostly by Dohrn and Ayers due to his parents' prison terms.
Directed by Kathryn Bigelow.
Released in 2012.
- Bigelow was married to James Cameron.
If I could save only one: In the Name of the Father
Last week's answer: Stand and Deliver
This week's question: There are eight films in the Elliptical 100 that I classified as biographical instead of true story. Name the only woman who is a featured subject.
Jon - 4
Brett Alan - 3
Fuji - 1