- Some weird stuff going on with the mail lately. Got something from Massachusetts way after it was sent. Somebody in New York claimed he sent something, but I never got it. Sent a couple PWEs out before Valentine's Day - one for a trade and one as a birthday gift, and I'm not sure if either was received.
- Read a book of interviews with directors. John Woo, John Waters, Joel Coen, George Romero, etc. It's a decent read, but not special.
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti passed. I've read a few of his poetry books. But he's probably more famous for City Lights bookstore and fighting the censors to publish Allen Ginsberg's Howl!
- A poem is a mirror walking down a strange street.
- Silence hung like a lost idea.
- We have seen the best minds of our generation
destroyed by boredom at poetry readings
- Think long thoughts in short sentences.
- Bet a Dodgers fan they won't repeat as World Series winners.