- More drama with the next-door apartment. Not as bad as before, but annoying.
- Stopped by Target to look at cell phones, but they were too expensive. So I walked out with a Mountain Dew Code Red and a blaster of 2022 Topps Heritage. If you're building the set, feel free to send me your needs list.
Here are a few I plan to keep:
- There was some kind of police stand-off next to my building Monday morning. About 16 cops on the sidewalk focused on the driveway between my building and the next one, police tape closing down the area to non-residents, and 4 more cops on the back balconies of the building behind mine. Eventually, they shot a dude and that ended it.
- Jana Winter laughed at a joke I made on Twitter.
- Scored free cards from Kevin:
- My razors don't work properly anymore. I've been using the same kind for most of my adult life. Now I have to butcher my face to get the hair off. WTF.