Sunday, April 10, 2016

Music Monday

I am struggling to compile a list of 50 films for a certain Texan to see. It is an arduous task. As my brow dampens with sweat, and my eyes glaze over from lack of sleep, and my weary body cries out for respite, I sense through the haze of my fatigue that I'm typing a run-on sentence. I lack the energy to delete it.

Five songs from films, dear readers.  Let's get to it.

"Burning Heart" - Survivor (Rocky IV)

"Danger Zone" - Kenny Loggins (Top Gun)

"Everybody's Talkin'" - Harry Nilsson (Midnight Cowboy)

"Hello Again" - Neil Diamond (The Jazz Singer)

 "Flashdance... What a Feeling"  - Irene Cara (Flashdance)




5 comments:

  1. Flash dance kills me but it's a fun song. The song from the Jazz Singer is great but blechhh to the movie. Midnight Cowboy is quite good and an excellent song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best welder / stripper movie ever.

      Harry Nilsson was friends with the Beatles.

      Delete
  2. the certain texan is eagerly awaiting that list. hop to it, dude. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 out of 5 I am familiar with, really familiar with, and really like. The other 2, I will have to check out on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Endorsing the songs is not the same as endorsing the movies.

      Delete