Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Third Floor Reading Challenge: Round One


Enough subtle hints, dear reader.  It is time to sponsor my first reading challenge. 

The rules they be simple:  Read a book in each category. Score one point for each.

1.  HORROR

If you need a recommendation:

  The Long Walk

2.  ESPIONAGE

If you need a recommendation:

The Spy Who Came In from the Cold

3.  GBT

If you need a recommendation: (adults only)


City of Night

4.  MUSIC

If you need a recommendation:

 An Equal Music

5.  PLAY

If you need a recommendation:

Copenhagen

6.  Starts on page 1.

7.  Has an Introduction by somebody other than the author.

8.  Set in Asia.

9.  Was made into a movie.

10.  By a famous author, but not the book for which the author is famous.


You may complete this challenge at your leisure.  But don't complain if you haven't finished this round when the second round starts - probably in what I consider to be autumn.

6 comments:

  1. I'm in, friend. I'll do the best I can. What's one more challenge on top of the two I'm already participating in? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your challenge! The Long Walk is one of my favorite books ever. It’s so perfectly hopeless. :)

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete