Sunday, September 26, 2021

Trades

Three TCDB trades recently.  

I sent MarcoD70 eighteen 1982 Topps football cards and got back six cards I wanted.

                      




-  1977 Silk

-  Kemp's RC

-  Olajuwon with a David Robinson guest appearance.

-  2009 Upper Deck

-  The Human Highlight Film

-  My first Colorado Rockies hockey card, from 1978.


I sent sixteen baseball cards to engine614 and got back eight that I wanted.  Two were 2020 Bowman base cards, so let's just look at the other six.

  







-  1958 Topps

-  MVP collection need.

-  Pinch runner.

-  A's team page.

-  First Pitch page.  

-  Not sure why I got this one.


I sent a nine-card mix to fordwaters and got four basketball cards that I wanted.

-  I grew up in NorCal.  The other three should speak for themselves. 


10 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Love the Kemps and Herb Washington the best. The Vedder is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the Kemp Hoops RC, but don't think I've seen he Fleer. Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't really collecting in the '90s. So it's easy to find cards from then that I don't have.

      Delete
  3. Hope this isn't a duplicate comment... but I love that Kemp and Bando. Great actions shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. I think the action shots are the main selling point for basketball cards. Limited number of notable players from each era can lead to redundancy though.

      Delete
  4. I can see why you would've wanted most of these as I would've too given the chance :)

    ReplyDelete