Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Surprise PWE


So Jeff, of Wax Pack Wonders, sent me a PWE of football cards.  Let's look at the highlights.

   














-  Bumps Kevin Mack from the Browns team page.

-  Keeper box.

-  Bumps Mike Haynes from the Raiders team page.  

-  Keeper box.

-  Bumps Kyler Murray from the Cardinals team page.  


So a good haul for moi.  I think this was a thank you for a contest prize, but I doubt I sent him anything as nice as this.     

Wax Pack Wonders


Card images from TCDB.


(Props to you if you recognized Claudia Cardinale, one of Ray Manzarek's favorite actresses.)

  

4 comments:

  1. Glad you like them. They were just sitting around waiting to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna ask who is in the opening photo. Don't think I've ever heard of Mrs. Cardinale... but she's definitely easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete