Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Incoming

I scored some free cards from Tom, of Angels in Order.

Let's look at the highlights:



-  I couldn't find this one on TCDB.  Pretty sure it's a real auto, but no idea how many he signed.  

-  The art cards are the best thing Pro Set did during this era.  

-  He gave away a lot of Abbott cards.  I snagged four. 

-  Hall of Famer.  

-  I also got a Fred McGriff and a Jeremy Maclin. 

Photos from TCDB, except the Offerdahl, which is from a web search. 

The Angels, In Order (angelsinorder.blogspot.com)  


5 comments:

  1. The Offerdahl is interesting. Any information on the back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a quote from Theodore Roosevelt and a Bible passage.

      Delete
  2. I don't think that you have to worry about too many people going around faking John Offerdahl signatures.

    ReplyDelete