Sunday, May 1, 2022

Time Traveling

 


I made another trade with Matt, the Diamond Jester.

Let's look at what I got:

















-  I like me some DK, though it's not from one of the DK sets I'm actively building. 

-  My oldest Seau.

-  My first Russell.

-  My oldest Youngblood.

-  The 49ers retired Snead's number. 

-  My first Robertson.

-  The Commanders were known as the Redskins back in the day.

-  Roy wasn't getting past me, obviously. 

-  1978-79 OPC


Anyway, photos from TCDB.  A few of these have centering issues, but other than that they're in good shape. 


Diamond Jesters (diamond-jesters.blogspot.com)

8 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that you collected so much hockey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big hockey collector. But there were a lot of hockey cards that were new to the Time Travel game. So I took some of them instead of taking baseball cards that I had passed on numerous times.

      Delete
  2. Several of those came from me, like Pat Fischer, whose sideburns win this round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. I got some good players in that '70s football batch.

      Delete
  3. I opened up a box of 1989-90 OPC hockey, but don't remember that Roy. Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the trade, as always!

    ReplyDelete