Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Basketball Cards from a Bookstore

 I was at Barnes & Noble to spend a gift card I got for my birthday a while back.  As I was checking out, I noticed some trading cards behind the counter.  So I asked about the prices on a few and came away with these:

2022-23 Hoops - hanger pack and blaster (120 cards)

-  Marcel Beauchamp swatch card 

-  Steph Curry Pure Players Holo

-  Jayson Tatum Frequent Flyers

-  Andrew Wiggins Skyview

-  1 Teal Explosion parallel, 2 Purple, and 4 Blue

-  18 Rookie Cards 


2022-23 Donruss - blaster (90 cards)

-  Donovan Mitchell Bomb Squad

-  Zion Williamson Franchise Feature

-  Devin Booker Franchise Feature

- Anthony Edwards Complete Player

-  5 Laser Green Holo

-  12 Rated Rookie


5 comments:

  1. I used to work at a Barnes & Noble, and I still find it crazy that they've started to carry sports cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that B&N had cards last month... when I picked up the latest copy of Beckett Vintage Collector. I actually think I have a B&N gift card sitting in a stack somewhere. Guess I should dig it out and spend it on some packs (or Legos).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either would be better than letting it sit around collecting dust.

      Delete
  3. Not bad, but were they cheaper than most retail places?

    ReplyDelete