Thursday, October 6, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

 
I've decided to use more logos. So prepare yourself for that, if you can.

Saw an adult video in which a guy left a glass of orange juice on the table to go do stuff with a woman.  He didn't drink it.  He didn't put it in the fridge for later.  He just left it sitting out.  Totally ruined the whole video.

I think I have my theme for the April A to Z Challenge.  Tempted to type and pre-schedule the posts already, so if I die, they'll be like messages from the grave.


About halfway through Tex's film challenge.  Though I refuse to support her FB cabal.

8 comments:

  1. Good for you about the A to Z posts! So you were watching the glass....on the table?? What's the film challenge??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to go to Tex's blog for that.

      http://www.smartassdirect.com/2016/06/the-fall-film-challenge.html

      Delete
  2. Wow! You're on the ball! I haven't even decided if I'm going to participate in the AtoZ this coming year or not and you already have theme picked out. Good for you, E Man! If I do, I want to have more than 75% of the posts written and scheduled before the calendar turns April 1. Last year I about drove myself nuts trying to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. It just means I don't have a life. Thanks though.

      Delete
  3. Wasted food is one of my pet peeves. It drives me crazy. Also, I’m impressed that you’re already thinking about April’s blog posts. I’m thinking about next week’s.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I said to Ericka applies here as well. :)

      I think you have more of a real blog, so your posts probably take more effort.

      Delete
  4. i hate the five dollar words, you know? and you made me look up cabal. thanks for that.

    also, what was your issue with joining in that cabal, anyway? but these are my friends!

    ReplyDelete