Sunday, April 3, 2022

The Clean-Up

 

-  I claimed three victims this year with my April Fools' Day post.  Not counting the people who commented the next day.  I liked last year's post more, but it wasn't card-related.  Or sports-related, even. 

-  Working on a 42 page, thanks to that Mahler pick-up in the card draft.  And doing a baseball frankenset, because apparently I'm a glutton for punishment.  

-  Been doing some organizing of my boxes.    

-  Saw a lady driving a pink car with no hub caps.

-  Scored some free CDs:  Journey, Jackson Browne, Bread, Ozzy Osbourne.

-  Glad the USMNT qualified, but pissed it's in Qatar.  

-  Reading a Longmire mystery:  Death Without Company.

-  Finished 12th of 28 in an NCAA basketball bracket contest.  Meh. 

-  Got this in a recent trade:






3 comments:

  1. A. That was a joke? Dang. Sounded like a pretty realistic trade... depending on which Aikman, Smith, and Young rookies you had to give up.

    B. Journey is one of my all-time favorite groups... and I enjoy Jackson Browne, Bread, and Ozzy too. Which Journey album did you get for free?

    C. I finished 13th out of 28th in the tourney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. I think I have all the cards I mentioned except for the Jim Brown. The Aikman and Emmitt are both Pro Set though. The Young is a Donruss Rated Rookie.

    B. The Journey is a greatest hits comp. So it has most of their big ones.

    C. Yeah, I think we were too logical.

    ReplyDelete