Monday, September 7, 2020

Labor Day

See the source image
Flower Carrier - Diego Rivera
   




















Time to move some cards.

Up for grabs are bundles of cards of players whose names are jobs.  There are 5 football bundles and 1 other-sports bundle (baseball, basketball, hockey).     

U.S. and Canada only.

Only people who have previously commented on my blog.  

Comment below to enter.  

Entry deadline:  9:00 AM September 8 (Pacific time)

First 6 eligible entrants get the cards.  If you want the other-sports bundle, please specify.  Otherwise, the 6th qualified entrant will get it. 

Please only enter if you want the cards.   


  

6 comments:

  1. Baseball would be cool. Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still need to send me your address.

      morganyud at protonmail dot com

      Delete
  2. I'm in. I'm trying to think of who the players might be and I'm drawing a blank. It's been an exhausting (but rewarding) weekend.

    Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see... Matt Carpenter. Dennis Cook. Okay... my head is starting to hurt. Gotta read a few more blogs and hit the sack. G'nite.

    ReplyDelete