Thursday, January 21, 2021

Game of Thrones

I recently watched the series and have a few thoughts on it. 

Favorite Characters

5.  Bronn












4.  Melisandre












3.  Ygritte












2.  Jon Snow









Favorite:  Tyrion Lannister












Ned Stark was one of my favorite characters in Season One, but he wasn't in it long enough to make the final cut.  Cersei Lannister was one of my favorites through the first six seasons. 

Least Favorite Characters

5.  Arya Stark


4.  Brandon Stark


3.  Brienne of Tarth



2.  Joffrey Baratheon



Least Favorite:  Ramsay Bolton



Grey Worm made a run at the least five, but he wasn't important enough.  Ramsay over Joffrey for least favorite mainly due to being older.     

Recurring Elements 




White Walkers:  Not my cup of Lipton, but a major part of the story. 

Dragons:  Not my cup of Tazo, but a major part of the story.

Meet - Cutes:  Characters unexpectedly bumping into each other at random taverns, brothels, trees, rocks, etc.  No thank you.   

Magic:  Hit or miss.  Bran was annoying.  Melisandre was a bad ass.  The ravens needed more explaining.  Pyat Pree was entertaining.  So on and so forth.         





7 comments:

  1. If you put Melisandre in your favorites and Arya in your least favorites, you and I are very different people. B^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I'm different than everybody. At this point in life, I just accept it.

      Delete
  2. Eddard Stark was definitely my favorite character from the first season. My lists is a little different, but not completely different from yours.

    Favorites:
    #1: Jon Snow
    #2: Arya Stark
    #3: Missandei/Grey Worm
    #4: Tyrion Lannister
    #5: Davos Seaworth

    Least Favorite
    #1: Ramsay Bolton
    #2: Joffrey Baratheon
    #3: Walder Frey
    #4: Littlefinger
    #5: Shae

    Most Attractive:
    #1: Talisa Stark
    #2: Missandei
    #3: Daenerys Targaryen
    #4: Doreah
    #5: Tyene Sand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm in the minority on Arya.

      Apparently Emilia Clarke is a brunette in real life.

      Delete
    2. She was a brunette in Solo and looked good.

      Delete
  3. Your lists aren't all that different from mine. Obviously a few tweaks, but basically I like it!

    ReplyDelete