Sunday, January 17, 2021

The Weekly Clean-Up

 











-  So I made a Time Travel trade with Matt, of Diamond Jesters:


       

The Langston and the Smith are rookie cards.

 http://diamond-jesters.blogspot.com

-  Dumped a lot of commons in the recycling bin.  I don't like wasting cards, but they were taking up too much space. 

-  Sent a card off to get signed hopefully.  But I'm an idiot so I didn't protect it properly for the return trip.    

-  Phil Spector died.  His legacy would have been better without the murder part.  




4 comments:

  1. My buddy dumps commons into the recycling bin too. I think the only time I've done that was when I purchased some cards from the flea market and I found they were moldy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the cards got to you! Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I got the cards you sent, very nice, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For future reference, you could donate those commons to a thrift store, or some other sort of charity. A lot of these places are more grateful for these kind of donations than most collectors could imagine.

    ReplyDelete