Saturday, January 30, 2021

The Weekly Clean-Up

 


-  So I've been trying out a couple movie podcasts lately.  They're both about movies that aren't "current", which is what I want in a movie podcast.  Spoilers abound, so you should probably see the movie first. 

The Rewatchables is from Bill Simmons and a rotating group of guests.    

Unspooled is from Amy Nicholson and Paul Scheer.  They went through the AFI Top 100 and are doing something else now.   

-  Watched an Anna Kendrick movie on YouTube - The Last Five Years.  It's based on a musical, so it's almost constant singing.    

-  Been going through a box of tea my mother sent me for my birthday.  Thought I had it figured out yesterday, but today (when I'm typing this) was a regression.  

-  Organized my card boxes.     

5 comments:

  1. Watching any Anna Kendrick movie is time well spent, though I'm no fan of musicals that girl can sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing as how there are a gillion podcasts out there now, I would imagine that there are quite a few devoted to films. If I ever run out of things to do, I might actually give a couple of them a listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There are a lot of film podcasts. But once I weed out the ones that focus on recent releases and weed out the ones that aren't my style, the list is a lot shorter.

      Delete
  3. My brother listens to a movie podcast. He suggested it, but I barely have enough time to listen to the card podcast I'm subscribed to.

    ReplyDelete