Sunday, June 27, 2021

The Clean-Up

 



-  Somebody blogged about a project he's working on and I offered him a card for it but he never sent me his mailing address.  Pulled some cards from a team he seems to like too.  So I unfollowed his blog because I'm petty like that.  :)  

-  I don't know how I'm going to get blaster boxes without Target.  It's one of the things I've missed during the 'rona.  Apparently a few nut jobs in the midwest ruined it for everybody. 

-  Still no repacks at Walgreen's.  

-  I read The Other Hollywood.  Not a book for every body. 

-  A couple years ago I bought a blaster box of basketball cards and I stashed all the Rated Rookies just in case.   So now I'm sitting on this:


-  Some of the baseball cards from the box my madre brought down:


     

   

     

      

-  -  Sundberg was a Gold Glove level catcher in his younger days. 

-  -  Schilling was the #1 starting pitcher on the '93 Phillies.

-  -  Interesting pics of not so interesting players.    

-  -  1992 Mother's Cookies A's.  A bunch of these were in another box.  

-  -  A 1979 Ray Fosse somehow made its way into a box full of OPE cards.  

-  -  Kevin Seitzer, Gary Gaetti, Jim Gantner, Cory Snyder, Luis Gonzalez, and Steve Finley were in there.  

9 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, I once unfollowed a blog for less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I got a lot of dupes, so I only have 16 of the 28. Got most of the big names though.

      Delete
  3. Smart to stash away the Rated Rookies. Crazy what even base RCs from Donruss and Hoops go for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got your Time Travels cards this past weekend - Thanks! Hopefully you should have yours by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. I got yours, left a comment on one of your old posts.

      Delete
  5. Not often you see Goose with the A's. As for unfollowing blogs... I think the only time I've ever done it was when they've been idle for years and I need to make room for active blogs. If Blogger allowed me to subscribe to more than 300 blogs (on my reading list), I'd probably never unfollow anyone. But never say never. I'm sure I could find reasons to unfollow someone.

    ReplyDelete