Saturday, July 3, 2021

Cardbarrel Order

 


 

-  It was a 28-card order.  I got a few 1970 Topps, several 1982 Topps because I noticed that the HL and IA cards don't have the infamous fake autos, and a few 1980s Schmidt cards. 

-  Spencer for my Japan collection.  

-  Another Senator.  Still not close to 100 though.

-  Another Pilot.  I met a high-level Boeing employee while I was living in Philly.  He was missing a finger and he drove a snazzy Porsche convertible. 

-  People think I'm biased, but I concede that Ruth, Williams, and Mays were better.  Possibly Cobb and Gehrig as well. 

-  Pops going yard against the Dodgers. 

-  My second Ohtani rookie card.  I also have the Bowman RC of him pitching. 

-  Pache for my 2021 Bowman RC binder page.   

-  The local star.         


7 comments:

  1. Nice lot. Pops, Schmidt, and Barber are my favorites here. Ohtani RCs are on fire. I traded an Opening Day dupe for a Michael Jordan Fleer insert - and I actually regret it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jordan's an all-timer. I wouldn't worry about it.

      Delete
    2. Btw, I got your PWE today. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. That's a great looking Stargell. Very happy to be able to access your post. The past week or so... my blogger was giving me issues and it wouldn't let me read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird. I have issues with the formatting of my own posts sometimes, but never with reading other people's.

      Delete
  3. Are you collecting Senators?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of but not really. I'll probably do a binder page, but I have certain rules for which ones I buy. Or trade for.

      Delete