Saturday, March 6, 2021

The Weekly Clean-Up

 












-  Bought four more singles from my dealer.


Palmer won 3 AL Cy Young Awards.  6-time All-Star.

Kaline during his brief Tigers stint. He won 10 Gold Gloves.  18-time All-Star.  


Monroe was on the NBA's 50th anniversary team.

Mikita was named one of the NHL's 100 greatest players in 2017.  

My dealer had several Mikitas, so he might show up again in this blog.  


-  Looks like Fuji has decided to pack it in.  Hope he finds something fun to do with his time.  

  http://sanjosefuji.blogspot.com


-  Starting to think my Dwayne Haskins relic card isn't going to be worth much. 


-  Received an online order of baseball cards, so I should have a post on that early next week.  

5 comments:

  1. I've got plenty of things to do with my extra time. Not sure if they're all fun... but worst case scenario I'll catch up on some movies I need to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad group of cards there. I've had the Monroe and Palmer for a while now, and currently have the Kaline sitting in my COMC account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the only Kaline he had and it didn't cost too much so I got it.

      Delete
  3. That Kaline is so clean and perfect, it looks fake. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete