Sunday, March 28, 2021

The Weekly Clean-Up

 











Combining last week and this week.  

-  I expected to have  a couple more singles from my dealer to show off, but I guess that will have to wait.  They're being held for me, but I keep putting off going down there. 

-  I did, however, land my first 2021 Topps baseball card in a Time Travel trade with Matt from Diamond Jesters.



     









That's a Jo Adell rookie card.  The name is tiny, but I only gave up a few traders.

http://diamond-jesters.blogspot.com

-  The madre is talking about coming down in June, so the slow migration south of my childhood cards might make more progress.  

-  Nick, from Dime Boxes, flipped an Allen and Ginter non-sport card for several baseball cards, including a '56 Ernie Banks and a '57 Pee Wee Reese.   

http://baseballdimebox.blogspot.com/2021/03/keep-your-crypto-ill-take-real-stuff.html

-  Johnny, from Johnny's Trading Spot, landed a stack of relic cards for 40 cents each.  

https://johnnnystradingspot.blogspot.com/2021/03/best-deal-of-year-thus-far.html

-  Saw the new neighbor in the hall and she has a nice rack.  Wanted to blurt out "Cuomo let one get away!", but I behaved myself. 



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the trade! Your return package was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad to get a good one without having to send anything from my diminishing stash of 1970s cards.

      Delete
  2. Thanks to Nick's post... I was able to flip my Cryptocurrency copy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job. If people are going to be silly, might as well take advantage of it.

      Delete
  3. Nice work picking up that Addell and contributing to the Time Travel Trading. Nick's haul is very impressive. And I feel you on that last note. Girl at work is curvy and cute. Not making any Cuomo comments at her lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I've been picturing work girl as Anna Kendrick.

      Delete