Saturday, May 8, 2021

The Clean-Up

 

-  Figured out how to make a tab, thanks to Fuji.  

-  I'm out of nine-pockets.  My dealer was out of them last I checked, but I guess I should check again.

-  Still working on my collection of pre-1980 Gold Glove winners.

-  I don't know why I keep starting new projects without finishing my current ones, but there are a few others I might do: other country pages to go with my Cuba page - Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, Panama, Dominican Republic.  Players before they switched positions - I already have Biggio (C), Delgado (C), and Yount (SS).  I have Rose as a 3B, but not as an OF.  I'm also working on a mini hockey frankenset, but I'm not taking it as seriously as my football one.        

-  My godmother died.  Her husband's family is nationally prominent and she was quite active in charitable causes, so there was a big article about her in my hometown newspaper.  But I hadn't seen her since my childhood. 

-  My favorite cable news lady has moved on to other things. 

-  Waiting for the Chinese rocket to land.  Not saying I'm more tech savvy than they are, but I can make blog tabs and they can't control their rockets. 

-  That's a lot of text, so here's a random picture of Lake Bell:



4 comments:

  1. Brooke Baldwin? I already miss her.

    Couldn't get out to a lake today. This will work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin Fisher. She was a White House reporter and occasional fill-in anchor for Fox News. Apparently she's going to be a space correspondent for CNN. Her parents were astronauts.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about your godmother. If you don't mind recycled 9-pocket pages and are ever in the Bay Area, shoot me an email. I have a bunch I can give you.

    ReplyDelete