Saturday, October 30, 2021

A Couple Blogger Trades

 


First up, is another Time Travel trade with Matt.  I sent him some cards.  He sent me this pair of  shortstop cards. 



The other one was with Jay.  I sent him some cards on his Want List and he sent me a plethora of Giants cards.






A lot of Sandoval, Will Clark, and Brandon Belt.  A few different Joey Bart RCs.  Greg Minton, Atlee Hammaker, and Kevin Mitchell.  Bud Black and Bob Brenly as players.    A couple Berman guys:  John Count of Montefusco and Kirt What Is that Manwaring.  So a good haul. 


4 comments:

  1. That 80T Jack Clark is a nice looking card... and I always enjoy seeing posts that include an 80's Diamond King card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Dick Perez had a good run. Though I think he's the Turkey Red guy, and I'm not as enthused by those.

      Delete
  2. I was today's years old when I learned that Will Clark couldn't apply his own eye black :)

    ReplyDelete