Monday, October 4, 2021

The Clean-Up

 











-  So my computer keeps crashing.  I keep trying possible solutions but they don't work.  

-  Thought I had a trade worked out with somebody, but when he replied to my email I didn't see an address.  So I don't know if he decided to send first or what.  

-  Another TCDB trade: I sent 15 cards to Bob and got back 3 that I wanted.  

 


 










-  Another Time Travel trade as well:












Diamond Jesters (diamond-jesters.blogspot.com)

-  I have an 18 for 6 in process.  So I should be able to post those soon.  

-  My beloved Eagles need to get better on defense.  


4 comments:

  1. That George Gervin is really cool. Always surprised to see vintage trades like that on TCDB...glad to see it! Just surprised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. The cards I sent him are all newer, but they're all good players. Of course, Gervin joined the Navy and became a fighter pilot.

      Delete
  2. There's a free program called WhoCrashed that can read the crash dump log and possibly tell you what driver/file is causing the crash.

    ReplyDelete