So I took the trolley to Target, thinking I'd splurge on blaster boxes. But it was not to be. No baseball, basketball, or football on the shelf at all. Just a few hockey products. Not to be denied, I noticed a cart of random stuff waiting to be shelved and in it was a hanger box of basketball cards. So I grabbed that and a fat pack of hockey cards. Let's look at some highlights.
2020 - 21 Panini Chronicles Basketball
- The collation was horrible, with 3 Payton Pritchards and 4 guys with 2 each in a 30-card box. But I'll take 2 Durants.
- Several different designs, which probably aren't shown very well here.
- Not a fan of the Ball family, so I'll try to flip that LaMelo RC.
- Not a fan of LeBron either. An all-time great though.
- Tyrese Maxey on that last card.
- It was very rookie-heavy. Not sure if it's always that way, or just the one I got.
2021 - 22 OPC Hockey
- It was a 48-card pack. A bit underwhelming, so I put most of them in my trader box.
- The Tkachuk is a Retro parallel.
On a more positive note, Santa Patrick Claus treated me to some books from Barnes and Noble:
(Yes, I still had a gift card from Christmas.)