Saturday, July 25, 2020

The Weekly Clean-Up

  

-  Tried to buy 3-pockets from my dealer but he had never heard of them. So I just bought a 9-pocket and cut it into three. 

-  Decided to make some changes to Ten On the Tenth.  So we'll see how that goes.  

-  Was innocently browsing Wikipedia when I noticed that only nine players have hit four HRs in one MLB game during my lifetime.  I already have five of them.  So I'm adding this to my list of custom sets.  

-  I'm going to be dipping into hockey for a while.  My dealer has a few boxes - mostly 1990s.  So I bought a couple packs of Topps Premier - pulled a Roy.  A few packs of Upper Deck - a Mats Sundin rookie, a Brian Leetch, a Roy award winner.  Anyway, this is why I didn't do a Scoring from My Dealer post this week.  I had just done a hockey post and it didn't generate much interest.  

1993-94 Topps Premier #1 Patrick Roy Front   1990-91 Upper Deck #207 Patrick Roy Front

1990-91 Upper Deck #253 Brian Leetch Front   1990-91 Upper Deck #365 Mats Sundin Front 

2 comments:

  1. That Mats Sundin is an awesome card. One that always stuck out to me from that iconic first Upper Deck set. Awesome stuff, count me as one of the few who ALWAYS enjoys a hockey card post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks so young and clean-cut.

      The next Scoring from My Dealer will probably be this same hockey set.

      Delete