Thursday, July 30, 2020

Trade

So I traded with Mike (49ants) again.  Not a large trade, but it helped a couple of my custom set builds.  

    

     

Graddy for my Football Plus set.  Only need 2 cards now - 1 football and 1 baseball. 

Had a couple Jetts, but I think this action shot is an upgrade.    

Tara Wilson. Of course.

Branch is a rough one, but I don't hold grudges.  Only need 3 more to complete my Super Bowl MVP set.  Starting at XI made this a lot easier.  LOL 

So I filled 2 empty custom set slots and upgraded another one.  
   




5 comments:

  1. Topps made cheerleader cards? Cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made a 15-card set in 2009. Plus a chrome version.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the cheerleader cards. Was nice to see something new to a product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I don't know why they don't make them on a consistent basis.

      Delete
    2. I also revert back to making coach cards again: we need em!

      Delete