Saturday, July 18, 2020

The Weekly Clean-Up

  

-  So I'm waiting on a trade with a Canadian.  He sent mine on the 1st and I sent his on the 2nd.  

-  Checked out Card Barrel.  Need to see if they ship USPS, but I might order some cards from them.   

-  Considered a post on the evils of group breaks, but decided against it.

-  Did a post of commercials, but the NFL blocked the first one.  Wonder how many people bothered to click on the other ones.  

-  I was going to debut a new series on Monday, but I don't feel like it now.  

-  Found this Bob Gibson card misfiled in my commons box:

   

4 comments:

  1. Haha love that Bob Gibson card where it looks like he's thinking "I wish I was as good as Bob Gibson."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he was a pitcher too.

      David Bowie's real name was David Jones. But that was the name of the lead singer of The Monkees, so he changed it.

      Delete
  2. I believe with cardbarrel it's free shipping to the US if you spend at least $25.

    ReplyDelete