Saturday, October 3, 2020

The Weekly Clean-Up

-  So I got another shipment from Cardbarrel.  Completed my Base Stealers project, though I could use an upgrade for a couple.  Perhaps more importantly, I believe I completed my Topps Through the Years set. Still have to double check.  Got some cards for my MVP project, some 2017 Topps Fire because I like the look, and a few randoms that don't fit a theme. 


-  The Gale Sayers I mentioned in an earlier post was an upgrade for a frankenset slot.  Which meant I still wasn't happy with the Sayers in my special teamers collection.  So I paid my dealer's death tax on a third one.  The original one, which has writing from a green marker on the back, might show up in a future post. 

-  I still need to do my Best Sets of the 1980s post.  Deciding on my Top Ten was easy.  Ranking them 1 to 10 has been the hard part.

-  Cinematic masterpiece Spaceballs is available for free on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnG7LdAsbnw

-  Anyway, don't forget to check out Collecting Cutch's fight against breast cancer.  

http://collectingcutch.blogspot.com



 

     

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to that Top 10 sets of the 80's post. And dang... I forgot how gorgeous Salma was... I mean is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voting for the Posada. lol. great pic on a so-so design.

    ReplyDelete