Saturday, December 19, 2020

The Weekly Clean-Up



 








-  So I bought this card from my dealer:












-  I received a surprise PWE from friend of the blog Ken - 18 shiny Bowman Chrome football cards from 2005:

  

I don't know why we can't see their names on here but I can see them on the actual cards:  Kurt Warner, Steve McNair, Andre Johnson, Fred Taylor.  Others include Carson Palmer, Aaron Brooks, Matt Hasselbeck, and Eric Moulds.    

-  I watched Season Two of Game of Thrones.    

-  YouTube has several Bond movies for free now.  Dr. No, From Russia with Love, and Goldfinger are included. 

-  I received a bundle of cards from Chris (The Collector).  I'll show them in a future post.  

https://thepedestriancollector.blogspot.com

-  I tweeted at Taron Armstead.  He did not respond.   #FlyEaglesFly     



7 comments:

  1. Game of Thrones is one of my all-time favorite shows. Haven't watched it since it ended... but I'll probably do the whole series again at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched Season One in the Before Times. Then when COVID hit the library cancelled check-outs for a while.

      Delete
    2. I sure hope you able to get Season 3 from the library.

      Delete
  2. Nice Bobby Clarke card! Topps or OPC?

    I also received some 2005 Bowman Chromes from Ken. It's always a nice surprise when a lurker pops out to send out some cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your cards for the Time Travel Trade this weekend! Your street number address was a little hard to read though. Can you email me at mattkeppel -at- yahoo -dot- com and provide your address again? I want to make sure your cards get sent properly! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete